Careers In Transit
We have jobs to fill immediately! Drivers + Mechanics just received a pay increase and Hiring Bonuses are available*
Tulsa Transit has several Full-time essential jobs that need to be filled immediately.
At Tulsa Transit you will receive competitive compensation & an outstanding benefits package. A career with Tulsa Transit is a great way to meet people and serve our community! Tulsa Transit’s mission is to connect people to progress and prosperity.
- FREE Employee Health, Long-term Disability and Life Insurance with AD&D
- Employee Pension Plan
- Employer match 457b Plan
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
EOE/AA & Drug Free
Submit your resume or application by mail, fax, or email.
- Mail: Please forward resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
510 S. Rockford Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74120
- Fax: 918-599-7266
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings
Career Opportunity: Transportation Dispatch/Supervisor
Description: Supervise Dispatchers and Bus Operators in safe, professional, and efficient operation of the system. Responsible for the daily operations of the Dispatch Office; manpower; equipment assignments; and daily reports including payroll data.
- Oklahoma license
- 21 years of age
- Class B CDL with Passenger endorsement
- Pass DOT physical and additional MTTA requirements
- Computer skills required
- Excellent oral & written communication skills required
- Excellent attendance and punctuality required
Career Opportunity: Call Center Trainer/Quality Assurance Supervisor
Description: Responsible for training and performing quality control checks for all Call Center employees and station attendants. Providing daily supervision and support to all Call Center/Station Attendant staff. Responsible for ADP payroll for Call Center staff. Assist Director with hiring, performance counseling, evaluations, and disciplinary actions. Responsible for staff scheduling. Assisting the Customer Relations Supervisor when needed.
- Previous Supervisory experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Effectively deal with the public and co-workers both on the telephone
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Trapeze
- Excellent attendance and be able to complete work assignments in a timely manner
- Possess a current Oklahoma driver’s license
Career Opportunity: Customer Service Representative $13.12/hr
Description: Courteously assists and meets the needs of MTTA riders through: answering phone calls, planning trips, explaining policies, recording requests, and establishing rapport.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree desired
- Customer service experience required
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and computer skills
- Spanish fluency preferred
- Ability to handle a variety of duties
Career Opportunity: Bus Operator $18.32 – $20.89/hr
Description: A career with Tulsa Transit is a great way to help people and serve our community! We move people; we take them to work, school and all of life’s other important destinations. See our beautiful city and help people get where they are going. If you want a career where you are not stuck in a cubicle, we have one for you!
- OK CDL driver’s license with passenger endorsement or
- Paid training provided for Non-CDL Drivers *
* (Must have CDL Permit with Air brakes & Passenger endorsement permit)
Career Opportunity: Mechanic, Basic $20.76 – Master $25.06
Description: Inspects, repairs, and services all MTTA vehicular equipment. Our professional mechanics have the opportunity to work on state of the art CNG buses in a high-tech maintenance facility.
- Mechanic experience preferred.
- Must be flexible and dependable.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Full-Time Position
Bus Operator – As a special promotion, we are offering a new hire bonus of $2,500!
Mechanic – As a special promotion, we are offering a new hire bonus of $2,500!