Careers In Transit
We have jobs to fill immediately! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career with an outstanding company that is the leading transportation provider in Tulsa.
At Tulsa Transit you will receive competitive compensation & an outstanding benefits package! A career with Tulsa Transit is a great way to meet people and serve our community! Tulsa Transit’s mission is to connect people to progress and prosperity.
– FREE Employee Health – Long-term Disability – Life Insurance with AD&D
– Dental – Employee Pension – Employer Match 457B – Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays
EOE/AA & Drug Free
Submit your resume or application by mail, fax, or email.
Mail: Please forward resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
510 S. Rockford Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74120
Current Job Openings
Career Opportunity: Part & Full Time – Customer Service Representative $13.12/hr
Description: Courteously assists and meets the needs of MTTA riders through: answering phone calls, planning trips, explaining policies, recording requests, and establishing rapport.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required (Associates Degree preferred)
- Customer service experience required
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge and usage skills.
Career Opportunity: **Bus Operator $18.32/hr
Description: A career with Tulsa Transit is a great way to help people and serve our community! We move people; we take them to work, school and all of life’s other important destinations. See our beautiful city and help people get where they are going. If you want a career where you are not stuck in a cubicle, we have one for you!
- OK CDL driver’s license with passenger endorsement or
- Paid training provided for Non-CDL Drivers (Must have CDL Permit with Air brakes & Passenger endorsement permit)
Career Opportunity: **Mechanic (pay varies based on skill level)
Description: Inspects, repairs, and services all MTTA vehicular equipment. Our professional mechanics have the opportunity to work on state of the art CNG buses in a high-tech maintenance facility.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Oklahoma CDL A or B with Passenger endorsement
- CNG certification (or must obtain within 6 months)
- No moving violations within the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI convictions
- Forklift license preferred
- Pass DOT physical / drug screen
- Must be available evenings and weekends
Career Opportunity: Armed Security Officer $15.60/hr
Description: Actively monitors downtown station and security camera system to ensure the safety of customers and employees during hours of operation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in work-related area
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal security regulations
- Experience in the field of security is preferred
- Oklahoma driver’s license, with a good driving record
- Armed Security Guard license
- CLEET Certification
Bus Operator & Mechanic – As a special promotion, we are offering a new hire bonus of $2,500!