This information may include, but is not limited to: salary, work experience, education, personal history relating to achievements, performance, attendance, or disciplinary actions involving me, any criminal record relating to me (including arrests and convictions), and any credit information.
I further release any individual, including records custodians, from all liability for damages that may result to me as a result of compliance or any attempts to comply with this authorization.
2. I certify that the statements in this application are correct and complete to the best of my knowledge. I also understand that any misrepresentation or deliberate omission of a material fact in my application may be justification for denial, or if employed, termination from Tulsa Transit employment.
3. Tulsa Transit reserves the right to rescind any offer of employment.
4. I understand that after a conditional job offer is made, I must successfully complete and pass a D.O.T. physical exam and drug screen administered by Tulsa Transit’s physicians.
5. I understand that this application will be in effect for six months from the date indicated below and if employment is not offered within the six month period, I must reapply to be considered for future employment.
6. I understand that the information on this application will be used and that prior employers will be contacted for the purpose of investigation for employment purposes. This is required by CFR part 383.35 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
7. I agree to the above statements by entering my name below and submitting this Application for Employment to Tulsa Transit.