Procurements and DBE
Current Request for Proposal and IFB
- RFP 19-1902 CNG Fuel Station Maintenance Addendum #1
- RFP 19-1902 CNG Fuel Station Maintenance Addendum #2
- RFP 19-1902 CNG Fuel Station Maintenance Addendum #3
- RFP 19-1902 CNG Fuel Station Maintenance Addendum #4
- Real-time Information System (RTIS) Addendum #1
- Real-Time Information System RTIS Addendum #2
- Attachment A Real-time Information System (RTIS) Functional Specifications
- Appendix B Price Proposal Form
- Appendix C RTIS Compliance Matrix
- Attachment D 149200_Peoria_BRT_Mylar_Package2_ForReferenceOnly
MTTA Federal Requirements for Procurement Clauses
How to register as a vendor with Tulsa Transit
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
**Federal Fiscal Year 2017-2019 goal announcement**
In accordance with requirements of the U.S Department of Transportation as set forth in 49 C.F. R. Part 26, as amended, Tulsa Transit hereby notifies the public that it is recommending the following Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) goal for applicable professional services, construction (general contracting), maintenance items, and procurement contracts during Federal Fiscal Years of 2017-2019 beginning October 1, 2017 and ending September 30, 2019. The overall total DBE goal for Federal Fiscal Year 2017-2019 is 1%. Information pertaining to this goal and a description of how it was selected is available for inspection by requesting a copy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . The information will be available for 30 calendar days following the date of the publication of this notice. Written comments on this goal will be accepted for 30 calendar days from the data of publication of this notice. The comments are for informational purposes only and may be sent to Civil Rights Manager at P.O. Box 52488, Tulsa Ok 74152 or by email at email@example.com.
Tulsa Transit is only allowed to use certified DBE’s that are certified through the Unified Certification Program(ODOT). With working on setting our goal we have found there is a lack of type of businesses on the State DBE certified list that would bid on Tulsa Transit’s projects. Tulsa Transit has committed to work closely with the BRIDGE program and ODOT to assist more small business to become DBE certified.
To gain a current list of ODOT DBE certified businesses please visit ODOT DBE page
If you wish to protest any bid award, please see procedures.