Temporary Free Fare – April 1
This policy has been updated to reflect re-opening plans following the City and State.
Tulsa Transit will offer free fare to all passengers as another safety measure, lasting throughout the month pending social distancing compliance. The continuation of this measure will depend upon riders respecting COVID-19 rules already in place such as the limitation of passengers per bus and keeping three to six feet of distance from others.
- Includes Fixed route, Nightline, Sunday and Lift services
- Fixed route riders will now board and de-board using the rear door of the bus
- To limit their interaction with drivers
- Front door entry will be limited to those requiring the ramp
- The fare-free period is not meant to encourage any additional ridership
- Passengers should utilize transportation for essential trips ONLY
- Essential work
- Medical appointments
- Grocery store
- Please be patient and courteous with one another
- Follow the instructions of the driver when riding