COVID-19 Service Rules
EFFECTIVE MARCH 30, 2020
To ensure we are providing a safe and healthy environment, we are closely following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). The following service rules are required when using Tulsa Transit until further notice:
- SATURDAY LEVEL SERVICE
- Monday through Friday fixed route service will have a 60 min frequency
- Nightline and Sunday service will not be affected
- Route 508 will operate Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- 902 and 909 will combine, one morning trip and one night trip for express
- GIVE EACH OTHER SPACE
- Maintain at least 3-feet between yourself and the next person at all times.
- Vehicle capacity is limited to 8-12 passengers (6 passengers Nightline and Sunday services) by driver discretion.
- Vehicles already at capacity may not stop until an onboard stop is requested.
- WHEN RIDING
- Always have fare ready before boarding.
- Be prepared to take a seat immediately.
- Exit the bus through the rear door.
- ADA rules regarding mobility device securement are in effect.
- REQUESTING ASSISTANCE
- Only approach the operator after others have boarded.
- Do not cross the yellow line.